Thank you for choosing to attend the 2021 RADVO Conference. We look forward to being with you!
Face Mask Requirement
The RADVO conference takes place in Dallas County, where a mask mandate is currently in effect by executive order since August 11, 2021. Please plan accordingly as masks are required throughout the conference. Also, please be mindful to space yourself out when attending worship services and speaker sessions.
As an added convenience, we will have onsite expedited PCR COVID testing available from 7 am CT until 8 am CT on Friday, September 24 for anyone who requests it ahead of time.
- Who: Anyone who makes a testing reservation by the deadline (Sunday, September 19)
- What: expedited PCR COVID test
- When: Friday, September 24 between 7 am and 8 am CT
- Where: 2021 RADVO Conference held at 3966 McKinney Ave in Dallas
- How: RT-PCR swabs are used and processed at a local hospital with the results by the end of the day that day.
- Cost: The cost is $125 per person. Credit cards only, please.
- Deadline to reserve: If you wish to reserve a spot for an on-site rapid PCR COVID test at the conference, you must email Haley Dettra at email@example.com by the end of the day on Sunday, September 19 so we can ensure we have enough tests available.
If this time slot does not work with your schedule, you will need to find another facility to conduct your test prior to your departure. We are happy to assist as best we can.
See you soon! Safe travels.